Wednesday, May 29, 2013

k

 Landscape Painting

 
 
There are a lot of step I had to put into my painting. Composition for one was finding the painting that I thought would be the best for me to paint. I organized my painting by making sure there wasn't too much in one area and too little going on in another area. My atmospheric perspective was a little more difficult because it was a sunset and I had to mix the lighter colors and try to make them more dull. I created a light source with showing which way the shadows were going to make it look as if the sun was shining on the objects. I did and analogous color scheme with yellow, light orange, orange, and light green. For the most part my brush strokes went in an upward motion trying to make the thing grass look as real as possible. The way I used value in my painting was mixing the colors to make thing look as 3D as possible.    


No comments:

Post a Comment