Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pastel Still Life Project

Pastel Still Life

 

My compostition of my peeps was very planned to make it look as good as possible. I chose to do it this way to be able to show all the peeps at different angles, to see all of their sides.  The viewfinder helped me by setting a small area to plan my ideas for my setups to help me come up with my final one. The viewfinder with my final setup looked the best so that is the one I chose. There were alot of techniques I used to make it look dimensional. I made it darker around the areas that had shadows of the other peeps on them. I drew out the sides of the peep to make it look 3D.
I created a light source by making things closer to it brighter and making the peeps cast shadows coming from it. The light source I chose was coming from the left side of the paper. So the shadows were being cast on the peep to the right of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment