Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Logo Project

 
 
 
 
Above is a photo of my Logo which was created for the Logo Project assignment. I first used various magazines and media sources to gain inspiration for creating my logo. I combined this inspiration with my personal interest in soccer to create the above logo. I created this using various methods of drawing and shading, also utilizing artistic combinations such as the use of initials. I first used my initials as the beginnings of my project. I wished to combine my interests in soccer with my initials to show create a personal appeal within my logo. I used the design of a soccer ball, the most essential element in soccer, along with the second most essential element, cleats, to create a logo which truly exemplifies my interests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment